The allure of fresh flowers cannot be denied. They can instantly liven up a room and make everything look new. However, despite their beauty, they just won't last long. The blossoms begin to droop and wither in a short period of time. Event Planners and Flower Decorators understand how short-lived the fresh inventory is and how much it costs more when the blooms dry out before serving their purpose.
What is the alternative? Preserved Flowers & Foliage. Preserved & Dried Flowers are rapidly gaining popularity in event decor, home décor, weddings, and other settings. Simple bouquet arrangements for homes to create complex table arrangements for parties and even wedding bouquets are available in Preserved flower arrangements. Whether you're planning a party or just want to spruce up your home's interior, here's everything you need to know about Preserved Flowers & Foliage.
What are Preserved Flowers?
Preserved flowers are 100% real and organic flowers that have been preserved using cutting-edge technology, retaining their beauty and textures while making them long-lasting.
To begin, healthy flowers are chosen and cut at their peak of bloom (where they are the most beautiful). They are then soaked in dehydrating fluids before being colored, making them more vibrant. Preserved flowers can stay up to 6 months or a year depending upon the weather conditions and humidity.
Advantages of using Preserved Flowers
The Benefits of Using Preserved Flowers are:
Most people are perplexed as to why they should use Dried flowers. The answer lies in the numerous advantages that these flowers provide.
Preserved Flowers Are Less Expensive Than Fresh Flowers - Because preserved flowers are less expensive than fresh flowers, many decorators have begun to use them in various events. When you buy Dried flowers in bulk, you can expect to pay even less for them. Whether your venue is large or small, you can decorate it with preserved flowers without breaking the bank.
Ease of Decorations - The preserved flower arrangements can be customized and are simple to make. Preserved flowers are ideal for DIY Dried flower decorations and arrangements due to their high resistance. Small mistakes made during the creation process will have no effect on the final product's quality. It will also save you a lot of time, effort, and money. You can easily change the decorations to match the venue or your personal style.
Reusability - The best reason to consider using Preserved flowers for your event is that they can be reused. You can reuse the decoration and even personalize it each time. The high usability ensures that you're getting a good return on your investment. You can use them for a variety of events and weddings throughout the year and beyond if you keep them in good condition and take care of them.
No Need for Water or Sunlight - Caring for dried flowers is not a difficult task. They don't need water or sunlight. Keep them out of reach of moisture and away from strong winds. If you are using colored dried flowers, keep them away from direct sunlight.
Savings - As mentioned above, Preserved flowers can be easily reused. They are already lower priced than fresh flowers and the reusability aspect makes them more beneficial for you. It doesn’t here. If you order preserved flowers & foliage in bulk, you may get additional discounts. In a nutshell, Preserved Flowers & Foliage = Savings!
The 7 Best Preserved Flowers & Foliage Options
- Baby's Breath: Gypsophila bunch has lovely, small flowers that can be incorporated into any Dried Bouquet. A Baby's breath is rarely used alone in a bouquet. Instead, it's paired with bigger flowers to bring out the best in both. Nowadays a huge variety of colored Baby’s Breaths is also available.
- Eucalyptus: It is a no-brainer that no Preserved Flower arrangement can be completed without a beautiful addition of the Eucalyptus bunch. This Foliage is versatile, looks good on its own, and enhances a flower arrangement like no other. Not to mention the huge variety of Dried Eucalyptus in various types, colors, and sizes. There’s something for everyone.
- Lavender: Lavender flowers are well-known for their healing properties, but they can also be dried. Dried lavender can be used to bruce up vases setups on table centerpieces or added to existing dried flower arrangements for an enhanced look.
- Rusucs: Preserved Ruscus Bunch adds a splash of color to any room. Their vibrant colors can also be used as office décor. For an autumn wedding, they can be added to a bride's hand bouquet.
- Preserved Echinops: Thistle flowers have a peculiar appearance that sets them apart from its counterparts. This makes them ideal for use as the star addition to bouquets or flower wall arrangements.
- Helecho: Helecho bunch makes an ideal filler for any sort of preserved flower bouquet, wall arrangement, or bridal bouquet. The leaves are vibrant and but don’t tak away the attention from the main flowers. Also Helecho leaves are extremely affordable as well.
- Trailing Amaranthus: Hanging décor can be used anywhere and be assured that it will look good. Trailing Amaranthus can be tied to the ceilings in varying colors or used as a cascading element that works fabulously off the side of a vase or urn arrangement.
Where to Buy Preserved Flowers & Foliage in UK?
This is the place to go if you want to buy Bulk Dried Flowers online in the UK. Dried Flowers and Décor guarantees that once you place an order with us, you will never use anyone else again. We are UK Dried Flower Suppliers, specialising in Dried Flowers, Dried Palms, Dried Pampas, Dried Wreaths, Statement Décor products, and much more.
If you are a wedding planner, flower decorator, event planner, or flower reseller looking for affordable dried flowers online, we look forward to working with you at the most reasonable pricing. Please contact our team if you have any Business to Business questions.